Thursday 21 September 2017

Annual video game tournament!

I hosted an epic video game tournament on Saturday. It's the 8th year in a row I gather my nerdiest gamer friends and make them compete versus each other in categories like: fighting, racing, puzzle, arcade and surprise (can be anything).
This year they played Super Mario Bros. (speedrun the first world as fast as possible!), Zoom (old Mega Drive game, get a high score), Bejeweled 3 (to Nintendo DS, get a high score on lightning mode), Mario Party 6 (lots of mini games, great fun!) and I actually forced them to play 1v1's on Boxes in Gow: Ultimate Edition this year, haha xD
Some had practiced Gears and/or played it before, but most of them were just Bambis waddling around. It was super fun to watch xD
I also have a quiz each year with video game related questions. This year it was all about game covers. Click the picture below to see how many correct answers you can get :P (If you get more than 19, you beat my winner). Everyone reading this must know the answer to question 18 xD 
The prices (from left to right): First place, second place, third place, best lady, quiz winner, best individual performance, coolest socks, best winner gesture, happiest with his/her performance and the person with the least score. 
I was a great night, and the winners were very happy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment